Welcome to The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy
Noteworthy in AJRA
Editorial: Expanding our research horizons
Laidlaw, Tanya M.
Immunoglobulin G4 sinusitis in association with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease
Johal, Kirti; Welch, Kevin; Peters, Anju
Draf III frontal sinus surgery: “How I do it”
Carney, A. Simon
Promotion of olfactory receptor neuron differentiation of olfactory neuroepithelial cells by using chitosan solution
Li, Sheng-Tien; Young, Tai-Horng; Lin, Chih-Feng; Huang, Tsung-Wei
Journal Key Features
- Edited by R. Chandra, R. Sindwani and A. Peters
- 2016 Impact Factor AJRA 1.955
- New Submissions doubled to >500/yr
- Largest print circulation among Rhinology Journals >5,000
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 15,767 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Rhinologists and Allergists)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of societies in Otolaryngology & Allergy
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra
The purpose of this supplement is to provide the reader with review articles and associated board style questions. This MOC Review will help Otolaryngologists enhance their medical knowledge in preparation for the MOC part III, 10 year examination.