Welcome to The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy
Noteworthy in AAP
Development of a novel T-tube frontal sinus irrigation catheter
Rotenberg, Brian W.; Ioanidis, Khrystyna E.; Sowerby, Leigh J.
Prevention of stenosis in frontal sinus irrigations [ read more >>> ]
Layered sellar reconstruction with avascular free grafts: Acceptable alternative to the nasoseptal flap for repair of low-volume intraoperative cerebrospinal fluid leak
Roxbury, Christopher R.; Saavedra, Tiffany; Ramanathan, Murugappan; Lim, Michael; Ishii, Masaru; Gallia, Gary L.; Reh, Douglas D.
Retrospective review of resections and reconstructions with avascular free grafts [ read more >>> ]
Mucocele formation after surgical treatment of inverted papilloma of the frontal sinus drainage pathway
Verillaud, Benjamin; Le Clerc, Nicolas; Blancal, Jean-Philippe; Guichard, Jean-Pierre; Kania, Romain; Classe, Marion; Herman, Philippe
Postoperative frontal stenosis and mucocele formation [ read more >>> ]
Journal Key Features
- Edited by R. Chandra, R. Sindwani and A. Peters
- Impact Factor AJRA 1.96
- New Submissions doubled to >500/yr
- Largest print circulation among Rhinology Journals >5,000
- Rapid publication – no backlog!
- Over 15,575 pages of archives online
- Indexed by NLM’s PubMed/Medline & the Web of Science
- Targeted to Clinicians (Rhinologists and Allergists)
- Optional e-pub before print, open access & expedited services
- Highly read – top 1% of Journals for full text downloads
- Spanning a broad range of societies in Otolaryngology & Allergy
- Content online at: ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra
The purpose of this supplement is to provide the reader with review articles and associated board style questions. This MOC Review will help Otolaryngologists enhance their medical knowledge in preparation for the MOC part III, 10 year examination.